Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you canbuy blue/red/green bulbs.

anyways
i went out today and got some blue 194s and I went to install them, but the top right screw stripped! WTF!!!!
what can I do now>>>!>??!?!?!?
have you tried an easy out..?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
omg...

thats the 2nd time i've done that....:oops:

qwertyuiop

Rockin' Out the Sedans!
Pretty nice. Just hafta fix some cold spots. ;;) :beer:

WBJ

Registered VIP
which ones are the needle colors?
For my cluster the needles do not light up.

I had some left over bulbs so I decided to do the same thing to my Element. I like the red accents on this set up. I used red LEDs for the odometer but unfortunately they are not as bright as the blues.

qwertyuiop

Rockin' Out the Sedans!
Hey Guys I'm just new here. My car is full JDM '96 Civic Sedan. Lol. So here's how I did it.
Same things This guy showed how to remove, then, I remove the bolts of the gauges and removed the face, bezel etc. etc. etc.

So I used acetone on the back of the gauges, BECAREFUL NOT TO LET ANY ACETONE DROP ON THE FRONT OF THE GAUGE AS IT WILL DESTROY THE LETTERING.

This just removes the shader to even out the cold spots and to remove the orange type filter (Because it's a JDM gauge, I dont know about USDM gauges) Ang here it is. Also acetoned the blue clear filter on the top or the light to be brighter. Only thing i need is Bulbs. Or paint. So, Here it is:

(Center console. Removed the amber condom on it)

There's the result. Not too bright. Only the camera was making it bright. And it isn't annoying while driving.

Here's the civic. Lol. Sorry if its friggin long.

-15 Year Old Civic Lover. <3 :suprise: No, Really, I'm Just 15 Years Old.

McHensley12

I think i'm going to do this with LED #74 bulbs in my 1998 Lx. Does anyone know if i just drop the bulbs right in or do you need resistors like you would in a string of LED bulbs? Forgive me if its a stupid question, i know nothing at all about electronics. I don't even know what a resistor is! ha

Also, does anyone know if in a 1998 Lx you need 2 #74's and 2 #194's or just all four #74's? Thanks for the help!

WBJ

Registered VIP
The resistors should already be built into the LEDs. Also you should be fine with all #74 bulbs. I used #74 bulbs in both my EG and Element.