How To : Fix Vision On Spoon Mirrors

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How to : Fix vision on spoon mirrors.

First take the cover off the mirrors....

you will see three screws that keep the base plate on the mirror....In my picture the third one is kind of hidden because of the shadow.

take the two rear screws off because you are going to use the front one as a swivel point

move the mirror upward slightly and make markings where the new holes will be. In the last picture you can see littly pink dots where i made my marks

Next drill 1/8 holes carefully... Follow that with a 1/4 bit.

here is what it will look like with the screws back in

its easier to have a nice workspace

put those bishes back on and enjoy the view..

I put those circle things on before becuase i though i could use them to see but it doesnt even help..

Now go spoon with your girlfriend :lol:

j0sh

5+ Year Member
wirring for these

I just bought a set of these on e-bay because a city bus took one of my mirrors off.

Does anyone know how to wire them?

The harness that came with it does not plug into the stock harness, and the wires do not match up.

j0sh

5+ Year Member
I have a 98 2-door ex, the box says they will work with any 96-00 2/3 dr.

j0sh said:
I just bought a set of these on e-bay because a city bus took one of my mirrors off.

Does anyone know how to wire them?

The harness that came with it does not plug into the stock harness, and the wires do not match up.

Ub3RdoRK

ZoMGRoFLCoPTER
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was about to take these bad boys apart....man i love this forum thanks!

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just got my spoon mirrors yesterday. I am prepping them for a paint job. Im going to do a write on it cuz i made a mistake taken off the mirrors. comin soon...