How to make sigs?

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok since there's not one in the tutorials section, can anyone here guide me through the process of making really cool sigs? i dunno i like to change things up a lot so i dont wanna have to keep botherin people asking to make one for me. any help would be appreciated

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno....its not like there is a set way of doing it....some people make crazy sigs (ferio moreno, for example) and he DID have a tutorial somewhere.....

i make extra super simple sigs....where its generally just an image, and some simple font.....i dont add alot of grunge, or effects, or multiple images if i dont have too.....

its pretty much all about what your style is, and what you like.....

when i make a sig, i usually just try to use one, maybe 2 images, try and crop it just right, and make sure the colors are bright :thumbs up

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm pretty sure anyone wouldn't mind making sigs for you, just as long as you provide some nice and hi res pictures for them to use.....

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
i'm pretty sure anyone wouldn't mind making sigs for you, just as long as you provide some nice and hi res pictures for them to use.....
yea, but i like gettin to know photoshop and the millions of things you can do with it, where did you get that font?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it takes practice and learning.....u just cant go off and make the perfect sig....u have to mess around with stuff in photoshop or whatever program ur using....it takes time....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
photoshop, if you have never used it. is kinda hard for more advanced fetures. but basic fetares are kinda easy. photoshop CS2 is around $600, i got it for free tho