I am a new member. This is my Honda Civic.

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome....

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its header, you dont have 2 of them and lose the body kit and the rims and headlights and it will look alot better

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know all about that. Everyone loves it in Pittsburgh! but I am curious to know what Headlights & rims you would choose. I like the body kit because it flows with the paint job.
well you have to learn that some where, i would say go back to oem headlights, and some 2000 si wheels/ But thats just my opinion, its your car and you can do what ever you want to it.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome

as for the car... ehhh nooooo do not like.
1. front bumper looks gay as f**k
2. side skirts look hideous
3. rims are way too big
4. what the hell is up with the head lights?? look horrible..looks like you robbed them off a couger

but to each his own, its your car... I do like the paint job tho. flows very well with the body line of the civic.
but the way to go is oem stuff

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doesn't look that bad except for the front end. It looks a little off.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this has to be a joke...

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess everyone in this forum likes the stock look of things huh? I don't "race on the track" The only thing I do agree with everyone is the headlights I bought those off craigslist. lol. But I can't complain when the bodykit was free!
can't complain with free, but I would of sold it an made some extra cash instead of putting it on

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can see why it was free... nothing really wrong with body kits but they need to have some taste... it just looks cheap and flimsy and looks like it doesn't even have good clean lines...

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
uh oh this guy is getting READY for FAST 5......lol

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what you like to see stock look civics? what fun is that? esp. with a custom 2 tone paint job that actually flows.
it flows because of the body line...not the body kit. as of the stock look, it just looks cleaner, simple, you don't get railed on because your car looks fast when you still have the stock motor in it... to me body kits are overrated, poorly made pieces of garbage, that were made popular because of the gay an curious (fast an furious) movies. I mean actually sit an think bout this, how many people actually tell you they like it, compared to ones that point, look an talk...but you have no idea what they're saying. cuz ill bet you the ratio of actual likes to people pointing an laughing/saying it to be nice an talking s**t behind your back/an calling you a ricer is something in the neighborhood of 10 to 90.

but me, I prefer the all go, no show look. my hatch... has rust... spoon duckbill, mugen lip, amber corners, clear jdm headlights with city lights (ebay), stock steel wheels, an a rattle can paint job that looks not rattle canned... but my car is boosted, swapped an scoots like a mother f**ker.
that's what I like...