I CANT GET INTO GEAR!!! Help!!!!

JBonilla8787

What’s up CC,

So let me tell you what I’ve been dealing with for over a week now (BTW Happy Thanksgiving Guys). So I was driving home from running some errands and my clutch started acting up..when I would come to a complete stop it would not go into gear at all not even shifting from second to first. In order for me to shift into first at all I needed to shift into first at 5mph. Any way long story short I my clutch went I replaced the clutch and the slave cylinder and the master clutch cylinder and I bled it but the damn car still won’t go into gear. I work 45mins from home guys so you can imagine how expensive an Uber is. I have a 2010 Honda Civic Si. Any ideas as to what it can be?

Prorider686

Take apart your shifter assembly could be a cable wearing out, bushings worn, or the selector fork could be damaged selector fork is commonly broken and worn just by resting your hand on the shifter

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take apart your shifter assembly could be a cable wearing out, bushings worn, or the selector fork could be damaged selector fork is commonly broken and worn just by resting your hand on the shifter
After 2 years, they've probably fixed it by now.