I guess I will formally Introduce my self

Mr2Civic817

I'm semi New to the site, I had a miss hap. with someone breaking into my car last month, but now I'm slowly getting back into the car scene.

This is my Civic I call her (not Named) The Black Widow 97 Civic 4dr Ex 5speed (orig)

Mods are
Bone stock SOHC Vtec motor, over Hauled and maintained for gas milage
Del sol Seats
Eibach sportline Teg springs Tokico blues
Ebay Camber kit
ebay Short shifter
ebay ASR style bar
ebay sway bar
Ebay endlinks
ebay beaks style bar
Ebay Rear window Visor
JDM OEM Sunroof Visor
JDM OEM Window Visors
JDM OEM Antenna delete
Current wheels are fat 5's
I have a set of Old school 16 Konig Villians
also old school set of Enkie Shoguns
Call me nastolgic

THis is my Project/toy car

91 Toyota Widebody MR-2 Turbo
To many mods to list, currently getting a new fuel management system and Turbo

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
To much eBay parts. I highly suggest to get a stock or a good quality short shifter. EBay brands are known to break, so be cautious.

Sent from my phone

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did my car on eBay s**t si don't keep it long enough for s**t to break but cool mr2

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meant didn't not si... Lol

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice man, I love em both. Welcome to ClubCivic!

Ebay isn't bad for certain parts. OP didn't get ebay springs/shocks or critical engine components. Short shifter, camber kit, and bars are all fine from ebay.

Mr2Civic817

THanks guys, I appreciate yalls input, this is my daily driver so I don't mind the ebay accessory parts. With parts I consider important IE like Clutch, suspension, and motor components I go full name brand quality. I forgot to add in I have an Exedy stage 1 clutch, Energy sus master bushing kit and motor mount inserts.

I agree Ebay does have a bad rap, only race i do is the race home from work lol

Mr2Civic817

this car was beat down when I bought it, I felt bad for the car and the kid I bought it from sold it to me for 1000.00 but it ended needing a lot more work then it was worth. It is an orig 5 speed 4 dr EX which is very hard to find, I love this car, built it back up from junk into something decent =)

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
It's good to hear you're restoring it with quality parts! Good luck with your build =)

Sent from my phone

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:welcome:

I've been there, too. I bought a piece of s**t for way too much, and sunk a ton of money into it. It ended up biting me in the ass, and I sold it for a huge loss, but was glad to be rid of it. That's a pretty rad MR2!

Mr2Civic817

It was a POS but I brought new Life to it, its a good car again, From junk to good daily, I'm happy with the transformation Thanks bro

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this car was beat down when I bought it, I felt bad for the car and the kid I bought it from sold it to me for 1000.00 but it ended needing a lot more work then it was worth. It is an orig 5 speed 4 dr EX which is very hard to find, I love this car, built it back up from junk into something decent =)
The words rare and civic should never be used in the same sentence.

Hope you didnt use ebay parts on your mr2