I hate teasers...Don't you??

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, here's some shoes i just got for my hatch.....

its coming....keep scrolling

alright fine, here it is

bcivichb

Driving South
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ryanM

pimp, but they look sorta beat up

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hurry up clean those bitches up.. throw them on.. and get us pictures

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow.. bling bling... the jdm'ers will be on your cock like (how ironic) white on rice.
But dude, those are seriously nice..

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
pimp, but they look sorta beat up
their not beat, there just dirty....i'll be throwing them on maybe this weekend i stilll have to order my skunk2 lugs....

i got them from a friend, he got tired of the car scene so he sold them to me for $600 pretty cheap, i believe they retail for about 1k or so

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
really?? what section do you think its suppose to be under then?
Members rides considering it's for the hatchie...?

or at most, wheels/tires/suspension because it's not really a "tech" thing :lol:

but who cares where it's at, just wash them up and put 'em on already :laugh:....dont be like me and wait forever

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
Members rides considering it's for the hatchie...?

or at most, wheels/tires/suspension because it's not really a "tech" thing :lol:

but who cares where it's at, just wash them up and put 'em on already :laugh:....dont be like me and wait forever
lol :lol: i carried all four rims up to my house, and i live on the 3rd floor, i was so freakin tired!! now i'm in the process of cleaning them, and waiting for my lugnuts to come in, so you won't see it on my car untill maybe the weekend or whenever i feel like taking pics of my car :laugh:

but i definetly have to raise up my car before i put these babys on

xdr3amx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
their not beat, there just dirty....i'll be throwing them on maybe this weekend i stilll have to order my skunk2 lugs....

i got them from a friend, he got tired of the car scene so he sold them to me for $600 pretty cheap, i believe they retail for about 1k or so
Hey sam looking at the lug pattern they aren't real volks. hope you know that, you never said they were real. Sorry to break it to you if you think they are real, or sorry to ruin your fun for trying to trick other to think they real if you knew i hope you knew.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xdr3amx said:
Hey sam looking at the lug pattern they aren't real volks. hope you know that, you never said they were real. Sorry to break it to you if you think they are real, or sorry to ruin your fun for trying to trick other to think they real if you knew i hope you knew.
um....i was told they were real volks, and no i wasn't trying to trick anyone, and how do you really know if they are real or not??

xdr3amx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Real volk the lug nuts do not line up to the vavle steam or any of the spokes. you might need to take a few more picture of your rims to show me, flat and from the top. i may be wrong but from your picture they look like fakes

First thing look for the stickers on the inside of the rim. you can also tell my the outline in the word rays

here is a picture of real volks i found on ebay to compare to your rims and the lug pattern.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-Volk-Racing-TE37-wheels-rims-Civic-Integra-TE-37-jdm_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ66482QQihZ008QQitemZ180000791882QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

xdr3amx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sam they are fakes in my opinion, tell your friend he fuct you over