i have amajor problem please help

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh very clever. you've got tricks! likewise, being that you have no legs left to stand on, and you've reached a feeling of failure, so you need to put your own words in my mouth in order to make yourself feel like your life is worth something. based on the ignorance of your posts there's no way that you're older then me.

rnb_cattle

5+ Year Member
ahh very clever. you've got tricks! likewise, being that you have no legs left to stand on, and you've reached a feeling of failure, so you need to put your own words in my mouth in order to make yourself feel like your life is worth something. based on the ignorance of your posts there's no way that you're older then me.
well my god,, kid you have some serious problems.. Please just let it go... Let it go.. By the way.. it has all been in good fun. No sense in making thing personal.:D

jumperwires

5+ Year Member
Hey Jersey8,, why don't you chill the fuk out and stop with all the "you are holy-ier than now s**t" We are sick of it. The rnbcattle dude made some points but you are being a litte sicotic. Go drink a beer if you are old enough and calm the fuk down goof ball.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Jersey8,, why don't you chill the fuk out and stop with all the "you are holy-ier than now s**t" We are sick of it. The rnbcattle dude made some points but you are being a litte sicotic. Go drink a beer if you are old enough and calm the fuk down goof ball.
"you are holy-ier than now s**t"
^^ WTF are you talking about?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this thread is funny

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shut UP!! What don't you understand?
your sentence doesn't make any sense. you start off with a present tense, then you switch to a past tense, and then you end with a present tense. all in the matter of 6 words. i am utterly confused and have no clue what you are trying to say. im sorry - i dont speak idiot.

jumperwires

5+ Year Member
your sentence doesn't make any sense. you start off with a present tense, then you switch to a past tense, and then you end with a present tense. all in the matter of 6 words. i am utterly confused and have no clue what you are trying to say. im sorry - i dont speak idiot.
Ya we've noticed.. All you do is speak..

humboldt_rider

sik_wit-it=racing
5+ Year Member
if anybody is still on this thread to help me out,, i have a another question ?..... ok so when i out my car in gaer but i have the clutch down,,, it tries to jump forward so my cluth isnt engaging right,, my buddy also thinks its my slave cy... or my master cy.. what do u guys think

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it sounds like the problem is your clutch is not disengaging all the way. first and foremost, check your master cyl.fluid level, if its low top it off with some brake fluid. also bleed the hydraulic lines. those are some cheap fixes that you can try that may/may not work. if topping off the fluid or bleeding the lines don't, work, then try replacing the slave cyl. (only costs about $30), then if that dosen't work, try replacing your master cylinder

rnb_cattle

5+ Year Member
if anybody is still on this thread to help me out,, i have a another question ?..... ok so when i out my car in gaer but i have the clutch down,,, it tries to jump forward so my cluth isnt engaging right,, my buddy also thinks its my slave cy... or my master cy.. what do u guys think
I had the same syptoms on a diesel pickup and it was the slave. ..

humboldt_rider

sik_wit-it=racing
5+ Year Member
so u dont think my clutch iz messed up just maybe repalce the slave or the master cy. and it should be the answer to my problem ,, thanx

DaMechanicEG/EK

5+ Year Member
pretty fukd up how a guy asks for help n all he gets is afew ppl being a fukn smartass with him. we all knw wat he ment. cus u spelled it out for him da right way!!! ASS!!!!!!