15+ Year Member
you are an idiot. that is all.

b18c/type-rhead

5th gen coupe handler
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by handlebarsfsr
you are an idiot. that is all.
the f**ks your problem dude your a f**king queer, dont gotta be picking on me cause i dont know much about my car that can blow your car out of the water. Jelous punkfuck

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by b18c/type-rhead
the f**ks your problem dude your a f**king queer, dont gotta be picking on me cause i dont know much about my car that can blow your car out of the water. Jelous punkfuck
seriously dood.... shut up now...

handlebarsfsr is one of our most knowledgeble* members.. he know his s**t... except for when to say the right thing concerning other people..:lol:

just let it slide dood..... and dont waste bandwidth with gay azz posts like this either....8)

b18c/type-rhead

5th gen coupe handler
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight then but i dont like people talking s**t, alls i want to do is get to know my vehicle better just like everyone else in this forum.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well this is where i get confused.....is your name authentic, by this i mean do you have a b18c wtih a type r head.....if so how can you not know if its c1/2/3??? and also ever since youve been posting its been all about you bragginb about how your car has this and your has that and your faster and all this, well let me see you race Turbo Zinc, then youll see your car isnt the fasted and teh best, ill agree handles does say some mean stuff, were very good friends and he says mean stuff to me buy i respect his knowledge enough to understand wheres he's coming from....your like the 4th person ive seen come in and start saying that handlesbarsfsr is gay and stupid, but handles is here to help, dont take his criticsm to the heart, make it constructive, if you dont like it thats awesome, if you do like it thats awesome, just look at the members ride, peeps are getting flamed left and right, and most, not all, just turn the other cheek, its their car, their style thats it, if we dont like it but you do more power to ya, but dont come on here and start calling people, especially the knowledgable stupid and "punkfucks"

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by b18c/type-rhead
Would a b18/c be good on a 95 civic ex?
you see boy when your trying to fake having a hot car, the first rule of thumb is to not ask a question that directly contradicts your story. you see, by your username you say that you have a b18c with a type-r head. now why would a person with that motor in their 95 civic ex ask a question like "would a b18c be good on a a 95 civic ex?" that is of course, unless you really have a stock ex and your just trying to make your e-penis look bigger than everyone elses. theres no shame in owning a stock car, s**t most peeps on this site do, including me. so instead of coming on here and lying about your fake motor, why dont you just read, learn, and ask questions like everyone else did when they were a noob? and dont bother with another gay ass post like that again, im not going to stoop to that level. ill just make a bigger fool out of you.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my problem is people like you who come on here and pretend to own things and know things that they dont. by your own admission, you dont have what your name claims you do. that annoys me. i dont see why you got to try to make us think you got s**t you dont. i could care less if your imaginary motor could kick mines ass, at the end of the day im still know a hell of a lot more than you, and in my world, your mind is what matters. you wanna learn something, just ask, ill be more than willing to answer any questions you have, no matter how noobish they are. just be straight with me and ill do the same for you.

b18c/type-rhead

5th gen coupe handler
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i apologize for my post's but not making my car up, it isnt stock, total engine swap, ill try n get some pictures in here as soon as i figure out how to do that.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if its real then why did you ask that question about b18c in a civic ex if you already knew the answer?

b18c/type-rhead

5th gen coupe handler
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cause i do know a little but i guess it was stupid asking the questions but im a nooob

b18c/type-rhead

5th gen coupe handler
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this question is serious, my car idles very low occasionaly and sometimes shut off its not a vacuum leak, could it be my ecu oy iac?

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its not the ecu. it could be the iac, or you could just have the idle set too low from your swap :roll: try adjusting the throttle cable nuts on the throttle body to open the butterfly a bit more at idle and see if it helps.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
e-penis......

:shock: - you kill me mike

b18c/type-rhead

5th gen coupe handler
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive adjusted the idle and it is still low, it did this one time a long time ago, now its doing it again and shutting off seomtimes

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm is your car getting hot??? thats odd, becuase if you adjust the throttle cable, i dont see how it can still idle low.....and no we dont hate you becuase of you being a n00b, its becuase of hte questions you ask....look at others noobs post, they post questions, and get honest helpful replies, you on the other hand were trying to make youself and car sound badass, that we dont like

b18c/type-rhead

5th gen coupe handler
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok ok ok man i got over i it think you should be old enough to get over to anyway no my engine is not too hot and when i adjusted the throttle cable the rpms go up then go down after a little bit of driving.