JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up.

I'll be ordering a t-shirt this Friday when I get paid from both jobs. I'll probably get a license plate and another lanyard as well. Last one broke on me :(.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awesome job on the shirts with the I <3 my civic on the front and the club civic on the back, i'm gonna pick up two shirts and a laynard for sure my next paycheck for sure!
:lol:

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just ordered. Hoot!

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to offer these on CI so I can get one? My teg would look weird with a cc plate frame.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ordered :cool:

altho a white shirt with black writing could be a cool design also...

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn...XL in green is out of stock. by the way, is there a way to pay with a credit card. I don't have my pay pal anymore...tryin to get a lanyard & t-shirt, possibly the frame..s**t where's the coffee mug and the key chains and water bottles...how about a pen. lol. My office would be CC'd out. lol

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
damn...XL in green is out of stock. by the way, is there a way to pay with a credit card. I don't have my pay pal anymore...tryin to get a lanyard & t-shirt, possibly the frame..s**t where's the coffee mug and the key chains and water bottles...how about a pen. lol. My office would be CC'd out. lol
I believe you can checkout with paypal using a credit card even if you don't have an account.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and I still can't pay with a regular credit card LOL...damn it

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im hurtin for a kelly green SM... is that possible?

*edit*
you should change it from "kelly" to "midori" :cool:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
im hurtin for a kelly green SM... is that possible?

*edit*
you should change it from "kelly" to "midori" :cool:
I won't have any more in that color until I place another order which won't be for a while, sorry.