I need help finding a part.


New Member
5+ Year Member
I've been looking for a particular part and I can't find it anywhere. I am looking for a "Water Connecting Pipe". This water connecting pipe is installed at the rear of the engine block, running from the water pump to the thermostat case. I have a B20 vtec set up as well. I need help locating this part. Thanks

VigLink badge