I Need Piping

98DoHcKiLLer

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone know where too get a half way decent intercooler piping for a afordable price or how to build something close that it is strong and how and where do i get the supplys, mines going to s**t and i need better......thanx

civic hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
try summitt racing they sell piping and youmight be able to find the size you need all mandrel bends also

98DoHcKiLLer

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i go to summit like everyday and there stuff is good but i want better to go faster

cIvIc_cOuPe96

Banned
seriously i know this is off topic but when i read i need piping . . . i thought to myself i need to do piping . . and i was hoping to read about a wish list of girls that someone would like to pipe . . but exhausts pipes are almost as cool as piping girls . . i just wanted you all to hear my thoughts about piping.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by cIvIc_cOuPe96
seriously i know this is off topic but when i read i need piping . . . i thought to myself i need to do piping . . and i was hoping to read about a wish list of girls that someone would like to pipe . . but exhausts pipes are almost as cool as piping girls . . i just wanted you all to hear my thoughts about piping.
that was wrong in sooo many ways. you should learn from your noobie mistakes.
:slap:

cIvIc_cOuPe96

Banned
haha. . . im not tryin to be a post whore . . . but being a lil intoxicated . . helps increase the phun factor when i post. . .

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm so your post was off topic, it was not needed, it helped no one with nothing, it showed your a perv, it showed your immature, it showed your a definate N()()B and in teh words of Shiznit...."Learn from your n00bie mistakes

babyjoe251

Party Animal
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to a local muffler shop and they will custom make pipping for you...