i need some help (advice)

94jdmEG

5+ Year Member
I just blew up my stock d15b7 on porpose ..... i put it on 11lbs of boost..hahahahaha.... so anyways i was gunna do a a b-series but i really like the look on peoles faces when the find out the got mopped up by a D ..... so im going to swap in a D16z6 but i want to up grade it b4 i put it in to make it more TURBO friendly..... so what should i do?????? Change out the pistons, connecting rods, rings , studs and head gasket ??? would that be enough for 10 lbs? help me out thanks
LOGAN

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
94jdmEG said:
I just blew up my stock d15b7 on porpose ..... i put it on 11lbs of boost..hahahahaha.... so anyways i was gunna do a a b-series but i really like the look on peoles faces when the find out the got mopped up by a D ..... so im going to swap in a D16z6 but i want to up grade it b4 i put it in to make it more TURBO friendly..... so what should i do?????? Change out the pistons, connecting rods, rings , studs and head gasket ??? would that be enough for 10 lbs? help me out thanks
LOGAN
a basic rebuild either back to stock, or upgraded pistons, maybe even new cams and valvetrain would definately not hurt for more power, and of course new gaskets, o rings and bearings depending on how beat the engine is already. If you look around (turbod16.com for example) and check out some dyno charts, you will see 10lb on a stock d16 with a GOOD tune will make a lot of power for what it is. d-series.org turbod16.com etc, those sights are probably going to be more beneficial for a ton of D series info