^^and to color match the car. Welcome

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didn't even notice he posted a pic of the Civic :smackself:. I recognize it now. Seen it in pics with Alex's coupe. Definitely needs a front lip!

I wish I could've found some Si wheels for the winter. I'm stuck with steelies that I'll be painting white because I love white wheels =).

FreshNw

Yeah a front and rear lip are much needed. Also want to get all the various black trim pieces painted taffeta white.

Sadly I was in an accident with the R and my insurance company totaled it out. I had full coverage and got enough money to pay off the remainder of my loan and to get a new car in the mean time. I loved that car and had no intentions of ever getting rid of it.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Clean :like:.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sad about the teggy but oh well gotta move on and the hatch is definitely not much of a step down. Bay looks real clean especially for a DD.

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
sorry about the type r but the hatch is coming along nicely. And that engine bay pic is so sexy so clean :-)

AgentSi

Nice Type R...sorry to hear about it. Welcome, I am just north of you in Marysville and new to CC.

FreshNw

did you just refer to me as a small green alien with impressive light saber skills and can move x wing fighters with one wave of my hand?
Personally I'd kill for all of that haha. Thanks for the welcome. Gotta love the Northwest, even though it rains constantly I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

I'll be sure to keep y'all updated as soon as I start making some changes. In the process of moving from one job to the next so once the funds are coming in expect some new pictures :headbang:

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
I do miss the PNW and my girl loved it so for sure going back. Plus 90% of my family lives in WA. I liked cincy, but seattle has a fresh feel plus the Cascades.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice Teggy, sorry it was wrecked, this hatch makes me wish I would have got one instead of the sedan & that bay looks nice, tuned in for more & glwb.