I never Narc'd on nobody

FreshNw

Just stopping in to introduce myself. I'm from the Seattle area and have been a Honda enthusiast for about 5 years now. I recently sold my 2000 ITR and got back into an EK hatch. I'll post it up in the members car section later on. Your very own Crash recommended I check the forums out so blame her if you don't like me :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just stopping in to introduce myself. I'm from the Seattle area and have been a Honda enthusiast for about 5 years now. I recently sold my 2000 ITR and got back into an EK hatch. I'll post it up in the members car section later on. Your very own Crash recommended I check the forums out so blame her if you don't like me :D
So if have to ban you, we can ban her too? J/k Alex ;)

:welcome:!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a buddy that lives in Seattle. Ian Ramos. Anyways, welcome to the site! There's lots to learn around here.

emerican

Registered VIP
Welcome to the site
Tuned in for pics of your current and past ride

emerican

Registered VIP
Very nice Good picture taking too by your friend
Tuned in for the pics of the new ride
What was the mod list on the old one?
mod list/plans for the hatch

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Iaaaaaaannnnn :hi:

FreshNw

JDM front end as you can see. Just the usual bolt ons, Comptech intake, DC header, and spoon axle back exhaust. Other than that the type R didn't need much, it was already damn good off the production floor. The accord euro R wheels were a nice touch though.

The first thing I plan on doing with the hatchback is getting in tuned. The ecu was mapped for a fully built b20vtec and now has a jdm b16 in it. So it's not running up to it's capabilities. Motor wise I am set for right now, I'll post a money shot once I can. Cosmetically I plan on swapping out the stock SI wheels for something else, not too sure what yet though. It's already got function and form coilovers on it and the paint it flawless.

Oh and the best part......it's only had 1 other owner and has 30k original miles on it :headbang:

Edit: Alex how dare you post my real name?!?!?! ;)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Edit: Alex how dare you post my real name?!?!?! ;)
Oh get over it. It would've happened eventually. Most of the cool people here address me by name.

Add me. It won't let me add you :(

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, old ride looked sweet and this ones definitely coming along nice. Welcome bro!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love ITR's. I've always wanted one. I get that they're rare and all but they're just so expensive for an old Honda. Definitely an AWESOME car though.

Interested to see what you have in store for the new car. :thumbs up:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He needs a front lip. Bad.