I think my parents might get divorced :(

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my parents have been married for 15+ years and only recently (like the last 6 months or so), they have been getting into really big fights. I think my mom may have cheated on my dad back in december, and things haven't been the same since. Today, I was going into town and I saw my mom walking on the side of the road crying. I pulled over and asked here what was wrong and she said that she just wanted to go home, so on the way home she told me that her and my dad were having some big arguements as they were riding in his truck. So she just got out and started walking, I say she was walking for a good 10 miles when I saw here. And my mom has started smoking, she is a f**king 40 year old woman and she is starting smoking. She told me that my dad might want to take a break for a little while. and if that happens, then they aren't gonna get back togethere. I know ppl get divorced all the time, most of my friend's parents are divorced. I just don't want it happening to me. :(

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wow bro.. sorry to hear this

after somone has cheated in a relationship, the trust is usually gone
and it's nearly impossible to regain that trust that the relationship was built on

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucks dude. i hope they can work things out. if not i hope they realize how much this is going to affect you.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear that bro...hope things get better

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was in this position many years ago.. like when I was 10 or 11.. it was harsh and he wasnt even my real father (closest I ever had to one though).. my moms been remarried twice since then, both were assholes.. things just dont always work out..

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know how you feel bro. My parents split up up when i was 16 and it was such a shitty time. But i guess im lucky cuz they got back together after a year and a half. Sorry to hear about this bro, and ya what jak said, i hope they know that your stuck in the middle of it.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That seriously sucks dude. Hopefully it all works out. I don't know what I would do if my parents got divorced.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear. i know what its like. My mom and dad had 22 years under their belt. now they are getting divorced.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel ya dog. my dad cheated on my mom with her own sister on numerous occasions. now theyre separated, and at first it was hard but you live through it.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear.... stay strong especially when times get hard

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about that. At least my parents got it over with when I was maybe 7 or so and my sister was about 6. I remember them fighting and even once getting between the two of them and telling them to break it up. One big reason was my Dad's drinking, which only seemed to get worse once he moved out. I remember my Mom calling the cops from the foot of my bed because "someone" was walking around the house at two in the morning. "Someone" ended up being my very inebbriated father.

My mom got my sister and I and the house, but later had to sell the house and most of our toys. We moved in with my aunt and her four kids for awhile until we could afford to get a house of our own. My Mom started smoking around this time too.

I just want you to know you're not completely alone.

I hope both of your parents at least make enough to be able to support themselves on their own so neither you nor they have to go through that. I'd take it as half a blessing that it's happening when you're older (I'm not sure of your actual age but I think you're younger than I am). At least this way you can understand a bit more and not think it's your fault.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sometimes relationships just run their course. When it's over, it's over. It has nothing to do with you I'm certain.

Forget about your mom's alledged infidelity. Carrying that around with you will only cause more hurt and if it did occur, it had nothing at all to do with you.

Just continue to love and accept your parents no matter what happens and they will do the same for you.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thxs for all the support guys. I really appreciate it, and it really made me feel better. I'm pretty sure that they have made up so I feel alot better.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that sucks dude :( The only advice I can give is let them know how you feel. Let them know that they are being selfish and only thinking of themselves and not their child. If your mom did cheat on your dad let ask her why she would put some other guy's d**k before the family. I don't mean to sound harsh but you have to be honest with them. I feel for your pops yo. I hope everything works out but sometimes people have other priorities other than their family wich isn't right at all. I know it's hard foO but just try to keep your mind somewhere else ;)

BTW, my mom is a slut and cheated on my dad when we were like 4yrs old. Believe me, I let her know that I knew the truth why they got divorced. She told everyone that the reason her and my dad got divorced was because he was a drug addict :lol: b***h! He was smokin weed since he was 10, long before he met you. I haven't talked to my cunt mother in years and don't plan to for the rest of my life. She f**ked up tho, my dad is very successful while my mom lives in her trailer trying to sue people

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow sorry to hear bro..i aint read all of it..but imho u put way too much info on here...just imo...

keep ur head up =)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was in your same shoes when I was around 13yr old. what takes you down only makes you stronger. I am more independent and all that b/s now. I was sad at first and stuff, because my father wasn't there. All things turn out for the better though

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well.. you said you think they made up. Hopefully they did. I wish you the best of luck with it all. CC is here for you. So if you feel like you need to vent again, feel free. We've got your back.