everyone drop it before i delete this thread :D

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
looked like a good time, we had a decent meet over there in ohio BUT it does seem to be a hassle to get one together, on the other hand i love the previous generation mr2 to bunnies, my buddy had one that was fast as fawk, NOT very reliable BUT good looking cars

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell yeah dude, there's a foO with a f**kin nice ass mr2 that lives a few houses down. It's black on black with a huge air duct on top, maybe I'll take some pics later. I know it's n/a and it runs mid 15's, it was at the track when I was there ;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
good call :oh:

;)

and there is IMO a huge difference between talking about meets in a thread about meets and talking about something that has nothing to do with said topic.. if you like we can discuss it via PM we will nto discuss it in this thread.. :D

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Hell yeah dude, there's a foO with a f**kin nice ass mr2 that lives a few houses down. It's black on black with a huge air duct on top, maybe I'll take some pics later. I know it's n/a and it runs mid 15's, it was at the track when I was there ;)
does it happen to have some mondo sideskirts but lacks a matching front bumper?? cuz i've seen that car