anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
mr2oc meet with bunny yesterday... it was pretty fun. turnout was a lot better than any cc meet i've been to: 10 sw20s and bunny's lone zzw30...

here's a couple photos i shot...

last one's the best one i shot all day

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very cool... excuse my ignorance.. any turbo mr2's?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
very cool... excuse my ignorance.. any turbo mr2's?
i believe over half of them were turbo... i think only 3 or 4 were NA

took quite a number of photos, i just don't feel like uploading them all lol

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just want to know why everyone is popping their trunks, but NOBODY popped their hood :2confused

:hitlol: :lol: :lol:

looks like you guys had fun ;)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i just want to know why everyone is popping their trunks, but NOBODY popped their hood :2confused

:hitlol: :lol: :lol:

looks like you guys had fun ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA.. :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lmao... yeah, i bet everyone who drove past us was quite confused... it was a fun day, met some great people... and it's got me wishing our meets had turnouts that good....

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
11 Cars .....

That's a better turn-out than CC meets?

My meet that was supposed to be like 100+ cars that got rained out still got like 20 cars....

Didn't you go to the Massive Midwest Meet or somethin? That had to have had a better turnout than 11 cars.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Eran said:
11 Cars .....

My meet that was supposed to be like 100+ cars that got rained out still got like 20 cars....

Didn't you go to the Massive Midwest Meet or somethin? That had to have had a better turnout than 11 cars.
i missed it because bunny had to work that day... plus i woke up late as well. and every meet i've tried to organize got less then 8 people. how many active CC members are there anyway?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Eran said:
11 Cars .....

we had well over 100 cars at the eugene meet

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Most of our meets are like 10-15 people from CC, and then everyone brings like 1-5 people, and those people tell some friends.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anythings better than looking at some cars with d16's, i/h/e's and some rims. At least you guys had some fast cars there I bet :thumbs up I'm glad you had fun dude, you need to stop by and chief nigga ;)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
we had well over 100 cars at the eugene meet
Which we need to do again ;)

There are some nice cars in the Eugene area, a few weeks ago I saw some niiice hondas and acuras at Gateway, a JDM front end boosted integra with authentic mugens, and some nice hatches and such. But we should do another Eugene meet.

But that looks like fun Anfrey, nice to see some cars besides civics every once in awhile >`

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
Which we need to do again ;)

There are some nice cars in the Eugene area, a few weeks ago I saw some niiice hondas and acuras at Gateway, a JDM front end boosted integra with authentic mugens, and some nice hatches and such. But we should do another Eugene meet.
Dude, andrew, you remember our NW meet of shame? :lol:

Those hot-dogs sucked. :laugh:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Dude, andrew, you remember our NW meet of shame? :lol:

Those hot-dogs sucked. :laugh:
Well that seems to happen after you pour a half can of lighter fluid on them :lol:

I thought they were good, it was fun though anyway >`

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
Well that seems to happen after you pour a half can of lighter fluid on them :lol:

I thought they were good, it was fun though anyway >`
Yeah, that was a lot of fun. Jason's gonna be up here again, when you visiting? We should burn some more food.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im home for the summer actually, just going back up this weekend to play a show, then at the end of July I'll be at a lake cabin, but other than that I'm here all summer. Me and Jason were gonna go to Pacific Raceways on the 8th I think, theres a thread about it in the NW forum

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
anythings better than looking at some cars with d16's, i/h/e's and some rims. At least you guys had some fast cars there I bet :thumbs up I'm glad you had fun dude, you need to stop by and chief nigga ;)
hell yeah... need to find the time to do that..

Going-West said:
But that looks like fun Anfrey, nice to see some cars besides civics every once in awhile >`
yepyep

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, didn't someone get someone else in trouble the other day for going off topic in this off topic forum? What's that word I'm looking for again :???: a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold... :lol:

anyways Anfrey, I'm sure that meet was cool. Did anyone race or anything? That be cool if you had some vids of that

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nobody raced... there was a nice section with tight 2nd gear corners that we were going thru, but then we all got stuck behind a f'n minivan that was going slow as s**t... :\

in other news, i got my melon soda fix taken care of

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Hey, didn't someone get someone else in trouble the other day for going off topic in this off topic forum? What's that word I'm looking for again :???: a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold... :lol:

anyways Anfrey, I'm sure that meet was cool. Did anyone race or anything? That be cool if you had some vids of that
I'm not sure.

What's the word for a person who can't distinguish between related topics, such as talking about a different meet in a thread about a meet, and unrelated topics, such as propper anal lubricant in a thread about car club names?