Im baaaack!

silverspoon402

Im back with a vengeance and I am here to respek all bilds, and mainly contribute to the 7th gen forums as thats where my heart lies.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mainly contribute to the 7th gen forums as thats where my heart lies.
:welcome: back. 7th gen huh? I call that gen the runt of the Civic litter :lol: I say that really just because most 7th gen's have less mods, less swap choices, etc. compared to other gens. EP3 is alright but the A3... meh

silverspoon402

:welcome: back. 7th gen huh? I call that gen the runt of the Civic litter :lol: I say that really just because most 7th gen's have less mods, less swap choices, etc. compared to other gens. EP3 is alright but the A3... meh
My 04 RS was the first Honda I ever bought back in 2005 and that was when I switched from Mazda to Honda and never looked back. My car has far exceeded others expectations in every category since I bought it. Have never lost to an NA honda or acura of any type over the years in a straight line, always win in car shows, and typically dont have much competition from Hondas in stereo comps, and that is why I love the 7th gens.

When I get around to finishing my turbo install I want to put down some hp numbers and track times that will make ppl think twice about the high end 7th gens.