im getting a 2002 EP3

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the title says it all im about to hop on a 2002 grey ep3 beautiful work of art no scratches anywhere runs like a champ and i just want to know what is the best suspension i could get for a 2 inch drop the whole deal struts and springs... i got pics too

ACTUALLY ANOTHER SI CAME IN AND I SWITCH MY MIND FROM THE SILVER ONE TO A BLACK ONE LOWER MILEAGE AND ONLY 1500 MORE.. PICS WILL COME IN ABOUT 2 DAYS

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't about the suspension, but do you have some kind of good deal getting this ep3?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't about the suspension, but do you have some kind of good deal getting this ep3?

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually i am the car was at 12000 lowerd it down to 10800 and im giving him 2gs down and about 275 a month for 3 yrs so its a good deal for some one w/bad credit

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds pretty good, what's the mileage

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was disapointed with my EP, and now I wana sell mine. I might be getting a 00 em1 for 6k this week.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dank24 said:
I was disapointed with my EP, and now I wana sell mine. I might be getting a 00 em1 for 6k this week.
Why where you disapointed?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
JiuJitsu_greg said:
Why where you disapointed?
not having real vtec, only 160hp, not a high reving engine, I just dont like it. I love the style and s**t, I have a A2 swap for it, but I dont want to mess with a car that only has 16k miles on it. So I am going to buy a em1 and get a eg shell for the a2 swap.

The biggest thing I hate is how much gas I use. I get like 18mpg city or worse. Last time on a 12 gallon tank i got 230miles with feathering the gas.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dank24 said:
not having real vtec, only 160hp, not a high reving engine, I just dont like it. I love the style and s**t, I have a A2 swap for it, but I dont want to mess with a car that only has 16k miles on it. So I am going to buy a em1 and get a eg shell for the a2 swap.

The biggest thing I hate is how much gas I use. I get like 18mpg city or worse. Last time on a 12 gallon tank i got 230miles with feathering the gas.
Yes, that's the saddest part of them, there's no high output VTEC cam. So no Sound transition or anything. Just Economy Vtec. should of just gave them automatic transmissions while they were at it.

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i still like the ep3 though i just wanted to have something not a lot of people have you know be different cause what ive thought about doing to a 99-00 si has already been done.. me personally i like to be different from everybody else

904g4d

I want boost
5+ Year Member
RiPPiN_iT said:
thats too much of a ghetto booty for me, probably a latino ass
that's just enough booty for me:cool:

Anyway...It's messed up when a car is suppose to be a sporty version yet the engine is not powerful.

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree that they could have done so much more to the EP3 to make it better...but, they are just as fast as an EM1 so what does it matter?:what:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nah, the em1 will beat us stock for stock. they can take 3rd out till 90mph somthing, we can only take out till 83mph in 3rd. so their higher reving engines have the advantage

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well the stock 1/4 mile time for an em1 is 15.7, my first time at the track i ran a 15.8 stock with no weight reduction.....and that was 3 days after buying the car

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sick bro...! i cant wait to see what you do with this.