im getting a 2002 EP3

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so where is the best place i can get the h&r sports and tokico struts for a reasonable price?

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Best mods ever: DCRH,High Flow Cat, HKS Hi-Power, AEM intake and hondata reflash. Will feel like a whole different car. Read up on the EPS Steering Rack before you worry about lowering it. That rack is very sensitive to lowered tie rods f**king it up.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MANNYBOY23 said:
so where is the best place i can get the h&r sports and tokico struts for a reasonable price?
showstopperusa.com would be your best bet. very good price and free shipping. and yes the mods that FRODO said are a nice modification but like he said there are bulletins out on our racks going bad. lowering does not help but does not hurt it in any way. all it does is make noise while turning if you take it to a dealer they should fix it.

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no longer getting the silver i went to the dealer today and saw a beautiful midnight black one gorgeous lower miles the whole nine i think it got 17 inch rims, greddy exhaust, the type r kit and about 1.5" lower almost everything i was gonna do the silver one already done to it so im def going to hop on the black one im gettin it on thursday so guys wish me luck..im going to push for the 100k miles warranty to be included so if the esp goes bad they'll fix that s**t

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hopefully they will.
I'll know the full details by weds morning of everything and hopefully by thurs or weds afternoon i will have the car and ill be sure to post pics...

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MANNYBOY23 said:
hopefully they will.
I'll know the full details by weds morning of everything and hopefully by thurs or weds afternoon i will have the car and ill be sure to post pics...
cant wait to see the new ride.

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i can't wait either dont worry guys ill be sure too post as many pics as i can

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Today is the day that i get the car im about to go over there and pick it up so pics are on there way

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Exciting eh? but Don't be disapointed when you don't know where the VTEC is at. lol although it's still pretty quick^^!

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i got the car today but now im scared shitless of where im going to park i just want to know what alarm i coud buy that is going to protect my investment i have the clutch club and a imobalizer but i still dont feel safe with just that

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where do you live?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Shouldn't worry too much about it either. Unless they're notorious for stealing cars where you live then the immobilizer should be good enough because that's not easy at all to drive off with without the coded key., a VIPER alarm should be good, but im sure they're better or different ones you can get if you're really scared that your cars is going to broken into to steal stereo, wheels, any equipment.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the club won't really do anything either if you're afraid they're going to drive off with it either IMO when you have the immobilizer to begin with, but if you have it then i suppose leave it on but if you it bought for that car, i'd return it. it may deter dumbass theives.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I would get a good alarm , and install it urself. Because you never know the place installing it will try to snatch ur car. Viper alarm? Our cars are a b***h to steal I would think being the key recognition, but it doesn't stop people from breaking in.

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think 90 percent of the members here have told me that and you know what i wouldnt mind tearing into that either