Im getting a 4th gen

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dohc_zc_rex said:
so does this mean i paid to much for my zc swapped 91 crx si with 109,000 milles on the body cuz i paid 2k and my car has a prior salvage title and is in great shape (no rust) the only thing that was wrong with it when i bought it was the exhaust was broke off right after the cat...
Prior salvage title???? WTF??? Yes you obviously paid too much for it. Was it wrecked, or stolen??

o3civic_si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its in my garage ive replaced the cv shaft now im just waiting to take pics.

b16CIVICSI

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
congrats on the buy how much did u pick it up for? and post pics asap

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For a clean title with decent mileage i would personally throw down some extra cash.... its worth it if its what you really want IMO

o3civic_si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Exterior:little dings here and there but nothing to major.
Interior:Rip in drivers seat, and small tear in passenger door panel.
Audio: Sony explode HU, Pinoneer speakers in the front, and a poor excuse for amp wiring
Motor: HG replaced but completly stock. Exhaust tip has been removed due to lack of it not doin anything.

whit3b0y

5+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
Prior salvage title???? WTF??? Yes you obviously paid too much for it. Was it wrecked, or stolen??
i dont know what the ef market in your erea is like but here it is kinda saturated. and if not they are all riced out...for bing 16yrs old at the least an ef that is clean and clean title gettin hard to find. i picked up my 91 si last october for 1650. and have had offers for trades for built dxz and cash offers for 2000. it is all stock never modded exept pedals. i bouight it from a 50yr old man i work with. and i knew the kid he bught it from. i believe i got a good deal. just my thoughts

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont see an EF though

Shaguar47

EM1 ADCT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually sold my 90 std hatch last summer for 1800 exact. Mine was in great shape and the paint job was awesome for being as old as it was. Had 140k on it with mods including brembo blanks, crx dash swap, etc. The car still got like 39mpg and that was one thing I kept talking about. SOLD and guess how much I paid for the car........ any guess's.................. $900. Oh Yeah. Was it worth, I think so cause I babied the hell out it and it just had all the major replacement stuff done to it.