Im new here, here are some pics of my 09 TW FA5

pwnstar

Hey guys im new here, i own a 09 TW FA5 with a few mods the car is lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit, full Greddy T-iC cat back, front and rear JDM badges, 8000k HID headlights and fogs, mugen visors and full HFP lip kit which really puts the car on another level IMO. thats all i have for now but there is more to come, here are some pics let me know what you guys think.

and this is what i upgraded from

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I must show my roommate this thread. He will quite possibly jizz in his pants. He has been dying to get a 4dr SI. How much boost are you running? And you are on stock internals I assume?

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
loving the hfp kit sir

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
aside from the ugliest factory si rims honda ever made, very nice car

CDubs

Registered VIP
looks great, makes me wish i could sell my truck to get one of these

emerican

Registered VIP
Really good looking car man very clean. I agree with everybody on the 4 door looking better which is weird, cause i usally hate on the 4 doors, but that s**t is sick man nice ride.

WBJ

Registered VIP
I love the 4dr as well. The car is clean but why 8k HIDs? Seems like they would be very blue to me.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking to buy factory exhaust from and 06-11 Si please PM me if you have one? even the axle back and resonator is fine

barrett

Registered VIP
i love your car. i much prefer the 09-11 fronts for the FA's as opposed to my 06-08 front.