In need for help for 99 lx 4dr for a touge build!

Noz

Hey I am a kid with a dream to get my name known in the car community and touge community I’ve recently purchased a 1999 lx 4dr it’s completely stock and I enjoy the car the thing is it’s under power but good for a beginner like me but the thing is it’s crazy high in miles has 230k miles so I want to know from the community what would be a good engine for my car with good horse power but still good for touge and what other modifications for good control I don’t have the most cash if I could sum it up it would be like 4-5k I’ve got to my name but I would like some help since me and my friend are really into this thanks for any help!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What is touge and the touge community?

Hey I am a kid with a dream to get my name known in the car community and touge community
what would be a good engine for my car with good horse power but still good for touge

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Touge is mountain racing with some pretty hard corners or even highway racing Ik there might be a few touge people but worth a shot
:lol::smackself
Watch some old Initial D videos....

Then research what you need for power, find a motor, then research and figure out what you need for suspension...get back to us an let us know.

Noz

:lol::smackself
Watch some old Initial D videos....

Then research what you need for power, find a motor, then research and figure out what you need for suspension...get back to us an let us know.
Well I don’t take much from initial d much cause them cars are pure drift I’m trying to make my car feel more of a wagon midnight type I’ve searched for hours for a fast reliable engine but nothing is catching my eye now suspension and control I have found still struggling but ima update soon

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I don’t take much from initial d much cause them cars are pure drift I’m trying to make my car feel more of a wagon midnight type
I was being sarcastic...
WTF is "wagon midnight type"?

I’ve searched for hours for a fast reliable engine but nothing is catching my eye now suspension and control I have found still struggling but ima update soon
I doubt you've searched for hours, you haven't even mentioned a power goal, which will in turn, lead you to a limited amount of motors.
This really shouldn't be difficult.