Inspection

Eg Hatch 93

Anyone in north east pennsylvania area be able to get me an inspection sticker? if i dont have one in ten days im screwwwweeeedddd

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been rolling with no inspection since July...

Eg Hatch 93

since august for me, but i got pulled over last night, and i got a warning, if i dont go to my police barracks in ten days to show them the inspection sticker, and fixed brake lights, i get a hefty fine.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you don't mind me asking how often do u guys need inspection stickers? In cali all they care about is smog, ur s*** could be falling apart but as long as it's not polluting you're fine. Or course that makes turbo's and engine swaps harder to make legal lol.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Once a year, by the end of the month you got the inspection done in the previous year. I get mine every year with no issues.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MA is once a year, safety and emissions for all OBDII cars. Safety only for OBDI. EXCEPT, as of Jan 1st, I no longer need to pass emissions!! Yay 15 year exempt rule! Which is great because I have an OBDI ECU in my OBDII car, meaning there was no way I could pass emissions before.

I went to go get inspected last year, and they said my car was too low :roll:

Now I'm back in NY for school until July or so.. no valid sticker until then :what:

KillaGuizEj8Si

Registered VIP
thats why I love crooked RI inspection stations u dont even have to bring your car and you get a sticker lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Time to register my car in RI then haha

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet Georgia doesn't have inspections :D

Well, where I'm at anyway.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOLUTION: move to a state with no inspection. done

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neither does MI. you can run straight pipes with no cats if your heart desired

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neither does MI. you can run straight pipes with no cats if your heart desired
Rednecks in their pick up trucks run open headers around here. EVERYONE cuts their cat out and takes it to the scrap yard for some money. If they don't someone else steals it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone in north east pennsylvania area be able to get me an inspection sticker? if i dont have one in ten days im screwwwweeeedddd
what makes it not pass besides the tail light? they make red tail light patch stuff for it if thats all you need. im in PA....i cant push your car though, but i can help you make it pass

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since august for me, but i got pulled over last night, and i got a warning, if i dont go to my police barracks in ten days to show them the inspection sticker, and fixed brake lights, i get a hefty fine.
Whats the big deal, fix the light, get it inspected, take it to the barracks and get it signed off...:idea: