intake manifolds

ek2_vtec

5+ Year Member
i wouldnt buy anything from obx the quality of their products are s**t.

Trust the guy with 7 posts. /sarcasim

OBX has good products, I do not see anything wrong with their products other than they are copycat products of name brands. Basically if you buy that you get like a spoon manifold or someshit for cheap.

catsman72

5+ Year Member
but do you think i might get more power if i did the obx.or will i get the same power if i did a y8 or z6. or will i get less power

ek2_vtec

5+ Year Member
I bought an OBX exhaust system and it was s**t, started to rust right thru not even a month later. Maybe I just had a bad experience but I wont ever purchase anything from them again

really? well sucks for you, I had my obx catback for the longest of times, I jsut swaped the muffler with one of their twin loops and it sounds badass.

ek2_vtec

5+ Year Member
apparently so, mine sounded like a weed-wacker and i hated it, so i upgraded to an Apexi N1

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since this thread got off topic, ill try to steer it back into the right direction. I would go for the obx, or another aftermarket company. I do have one question, why are you going to tune with only i/h/e?

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ek2_vtec said:
so i upgraded to an Apexi N1
like thas any better :roll: you do know the n1 has the tendency to rust out also right?? back on topic, tom had i believe one of those on his b-series and it was fine, obx kinda changed their ways once ppl really started complaining, i don't see it being any kind of problem, i thought about getting one myself

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
catsman72 said:
i dont really no why i put that. maybe i was thinking of my turbo at the time. because i'm turboing in three to for months. but so obx has good manifolds?
like i said you should be fine

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just curious, whats the price on that manifold? compared to like a PerformerX

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member