integra GS-R rematch

MX-6

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One night this past summer I ran into a girl I'd seen around college with an Integra GS-R so we chatted and road for a bit the caught a light....When we ran it was a dead even shoot out....I was pissed...lol I didn't even look back just road the hell outta town....well this afternoon I was commin outta a gas station and saw the familiar dropped green gs-r commin up behind me in traffic so I let up and let her catch up...well we caught a light and neither one of us had traction so we cut it real short and kept on goin down the highway...when we got outta traffic I could hear her car get real loud...I was actually surprised at how much louder it was then the last time we ran...(she told me she was stock last time)So I hit and start to pull...she then shut it down...so did I....then she hit it again and I it it again and was goin about 80ish when I slowly/briskly started to pull on her...when I got ahead of her she pulled in behind me and I threw a peace sign up....and turned around to go home...I'm guessing since the last run she's put an Intake on it but everything looked the same...since the last race I've tuned my car and put a cai her as well and w/no TPS hooked up this cold weather has been more than accepting of the extra fuel bein fed....

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i took on an integra a few nights ago... we were at a red light and she pulled out a lot faster than i did. i caught up but slowly the integra slipped off ahead of me.. I think if I had downshifted and let the RPMS go higher I could have got up to her... it was a close race though, the road was all winding and turning. earlier i saw undercover cops pull over some other people so i was praying they wouldnt see us racing... and they didn't so i got away with a nice 10 minutes of racing... that integra was ghetto though... with altezza lights.. ugh . . . anyways =) yeah that's my first story which was kinda sad cuz i lost.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's with all the chicktegras wanting to race? not a common thing :|

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice kill...my buddy had an MX-6 LS...beat many a poser civic...until he totalled it...how hes got a 93 3oozx....bling bling!

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a common thing? really? one time i was at a stop light with my girlfriend in the car. i had a superchrge in my gs-r at the time and these two checks pulled up next to me in an integra LS. she had chrome rims, lowered, big ass muffler tip, and her a/c was on due to the fact that the windows were up (retard) and it was damn hot outside.

so i turn to my gf and all she said was for me to smoke her. well i had terrible traction because i was still getting use to the supercharger but after i got that down she was far far behind me. RaR dont mess with me! haha

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That reminds me of a racing story from last year. I was coming back from Seattle with my bro-in-law in his VR6 Corrado and we had this C5 vette pull up beside us on the highway. Turns out it's two blonde hotties. Then they drop it down a gear, look at us, and start making head movements to race. Well we ended up racing for like an hour and hit 230km on the highway, and man these chicks were good. But the freakiest part was when we hit the mountain twisties. We were doing crazy speed through this one pass right behind them, when all of a sudden their back end started to drift. And in slow motion I was just expecting them to hit the guard rail and flip over the cliff. Not even a foot away from the rail, their back end all of a sudden bit hard and they spun the opposite direction, bit hard again and straightened again. Then that's when I turned to my brother in law and said "maaaaaaybe we should slow down a bit". So we did. Later we pulled into a gas station with them and talked with them for a while. Turns out the girl who was driving used to steal cars, but doesn't anymore. At least that's what she said. So we talk for a while and decide to meet back in Canada and go clubbing that night. Well it never happened because they left a few minutes before us and as we were trying to catch up, the radar detector went off. We came around a bend and guess what we saw? A cop had pulled over the vette, and was putting hand-cuffs on the driver chick (i dont remember her name). So we just kept driving. Talk about a crazy day. So I don't know weather it was because she was speeding big time or wether the vette was stolen and why she didnt run i dont know, but it was crazy. So i'll ad a moral to this story. Don't street race cuz you might die.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...thats nuts....really....wow...stay way from american made cars!

hAtChBacK-gSr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
imazn said:
not a common thing? really? one time i was at a stop light with my girlfriend in the car. i had a superchrge in my gs-r at the time and these two checks pulled up next to me in an integra LS. she had chrome rims, lowered, big ass muffler tip, and her a/c was on due to the fact that the windows were up (retard) and it was damn hot outside.

so i turn to my gf and all she said was for me to smoke her. well i had terrible traction because i was still getting use to the supercharger but after i got that down she was far far behind me. RaR dont mess with me! haha

wat times u running in that SC gsr ?

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont see many girls driving fast in integras around here.. but there is this onc chick in maybe a 99-01 ls dropped really low.. it looks very very good.. Im jealous..