Inteior Job

GlowingCivic95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much would it cost to do something like this.... http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=212237&make_type_query=make%3DHonda&model_brand_query=model%3DCivic&tree=Honda%20Civic to a 95 civic ex in dark green?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Depend on if you want leather or vinyl. Of course Vinyl will be cheaper, but it will still cost alot. If you want a full changeover like that you should expect to pay around 2000 if not more.

GlowingCivic95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2000 bux to do that? thats expensive and money that i dont have....how long do you think special paint would last, until i get money to do that? or is there special paint?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you spray paint it it could last a long time, But in order for it to last you have to pull the pieces out, prep them, spray them, then add some clear coats for protection. You wont be able to spray everything, just the plastic pieces.

The Civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually that $2000 will only cover the seats & the Leather work if you're looking to have someone else do the work. If you're going to do the whole interior yourself it'll take about a week (maybe more) & probably cost around $400 for all the supplies you'd need. That's just to dye everything though, no leather included.

Ken

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

heres a pic of the inside of my integra. i jsut sprayed it myself.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK, i know this post has been done for awhile, but i was just wondering imazn, what kind of paint did you use? techniques? any sort of primer or preparation for all of it? and how did you get your air vents and other little things out to paint them. thanks

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea imazn, i wanna know tooooo!

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah imazn.. can you please tell us!! because that is soooo siK oh wait that's me

mm well first you take out those pieces that you want to have painted.

you clean it up with water and maybe get some sand paper and make it all smooth and stuff

then i got some primer, spray paint, clear coat from kragen.

you spray a coat of primer on. you wait a little while, spray another coat on

pretty much just follow the instructions on the cans

then you spray 3 coats of paint

and 2 coat of clear coat

and you let dry for a day or two.

make sure you spray very light coats. if you dont get all the spots the first time dont worry you get it the second. but make sure is light so you dont get drips or what not. pretty much jsut be patient and it'll turn out good. if you have any question ask

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah and that's a bazooka on the passenger seat. nawnaw im messing with you. is just a pool stack!

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks...I'm probably going to do some interior work this summer to keep myself preoccupied....I'm def. going to use those painting techniques though.