Interior Cleaning

hollywood4689

5+ Year Member
well, im plannin on trashin the rear seats (not literaly, just to the basement) and i dont know how to cover it up, should i leance the metal exposing and clean it up, if so what should i use to clean it with and shoudl i spray paint it black to cover or just clean it up

or other option would be to put carpet over it ,but what type of carpet mat should i use, any pics or projects you have done would be great

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paint will just end up looking crappy imo. I'd leave the seats in, but I don't know why you're removing them anyway.

I'd just wash the metal underneath with plain water and a washcloth. Don't use anything like Simple Green because it will remove the paint. If you have grease or anything under there and want to remove it, be careful in removing it.

hollywood4689

5+ Year Member
how would you go about removing it, oh why am i doing this, tryin to lighten up the car a little or as much, but pics anyone of how or what they did

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
hey NOFX aka the detailing master, what products do you use. theres a lot of storms for the next week and previous week. im gunna need a major wash up, please your recommendations.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thexperiment said:
hey NOFX aka the detailing master, what products do you use. theres a lot of storms for the next week and previous week. im gunna need a major wash up, please your recommendations.
I'm usually willing to help, but please make your own thread and of course use the search feature before asking a quesiton that might have been asked before. ;)