Interior Neons

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone use interior neons, I have a blue neon interior light under glove box, so the passenger side glows blue, and I have one f those little neon bars that bounces to the bass.

Anyone have interior neons?

Also what kind of pedals you guys got?

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got some razo pedals. i use to have interior neons in my integra. it turns on when i turn on the low beam. pretty bright too (well not annoyingly bright).

tommyboy42609

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got blue neons under the dash. I have a switch to turn them on and off to the left of the steering wheel. It looks nice, they match my deck and indiglo gauges. And if i get pulled over i just hit the switch and they're off.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neons are well........ nevermind i wont say it.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am loosing my fasination with them but I never liked outside neons. If you can see the bulbs or they are outside your car I think its dumb. If you have one or two interior ones, and you cannot see the bulbs Im not against it. I saw a guy the other day, I think he had a Ford Taurus or a Saturn, and he had red street glow lights. They were god awful, you could see the long bulbs, they were just attached right on his bumpers. Worst of all he had them on before it was even dark. Then after recooperating after seeing that about 1- blocks away I saw a lowered truck(one of those huge ones with double rear wheels) and It had neons on outside, strobes on the mirrors, and horrible music playing as loud as could be. Its just not right.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if they are done right, i think that underglow neons look bad ass, but yeah if you can see the tube, and wiring it looks like s**t....i hve no neons lol....to lazy to buy them, install etc

Crystal

Florida Civic Gal
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. The bulbs have to be hidden. Definitely... I think that it's illegal here in FL to have the bulbs show anyway.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its illegal to have any lights on the outside of your car other than the factory lights here in so cal

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, all the old posts are starting to come back lately.

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TurboZinc
Damn, all the old posts are starting to come back lately.
I have been noticing that alot lately also but on the topic: i dont like any neons at all.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just purchased a little neon light that plugs into my cig lighter and lights up my factory cd player behinf my cupholders.. its tiite... switches two colors too..

i hate neons though... anywhere

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got Noppi pedals, i think thats what they called. But interior neons are annoying when u drive

chr1s

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tommy boy

tommy i was wondering if you had done all the wiring work yourself and if so if you could draw or scan a diagram of how to do it for someone who has never tore apart his car... thank you

to anyone that knows how to hook up 1 10" neon to an on/off toggle switch so that whether the car is on or off i can hit the switch and have it turn on, please explain in GREAT detail and or post a diagram for it please

thanks
chris

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only way to have neons on the interior is to wire them to the door light crap.. so you open the door it lights... and maybe another to keep em on.... thats my $.02

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man you sure brought this back from the depths

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
:werd: but it's better than someone making a new thread about it.

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for some reason blue neons under the dash makes me feel relaxed

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my whole car used to glow blue inside but, ive grown out of it.