Interior swap!

Basic boy

I am trying to see if i could swap a interior from an 2002-2006 RSX ( black leather seats and black trim pieces) into my 2002 Civic coupe EX, will it be a direct bolt in or will i need to do some adjustments. I want to go with something OEM and nothing to pricey. LMK if its possible and what's my other options!!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am trying to see if i could swap a interior from an 2002-2006 RSX ( black trim pieces) into my 2002 Civic coupe EX, will it be a direct bolt in or will i need to do some adjustments.
Unless the trim pieces are exactly the same, of course they won't fit. Though we don't know what pieces you're talking about.

I am trying to see if i could swap a interior from an 2002-2006 RSX ( black leather seats) into my 2002 Civic coupe EX,
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/182-7th-generation-civic/324213-does-rsx-seats-fit-2003-civic-em2.html

Basic boy

I would like to buy all black interior except the center console or dash so rear

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
door cars the peeler pieces the back interior trim pieces
I still don't know what you're talking about, but look at it this way, if the pieces in your civic don't match the physcial shape of the ones from a RSX, they more than likely won't fit.

I would like to buy all black interior except the center console or dash so rear
Find a 7th gen Civic with black interior, swap that in for a direct fit.