Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have them as well on my VSM.

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was thinking about putting these lights on my black ek? duno if i should or not

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They're often on eBay. I'm sure you could find them on many aftermarket sites too.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i got mine from procarparts.com

SweetEBPSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
i got mine from procarparts.com
^^^Don't really trust them. They haven't updated their website in over a year and things are not in the correct catagory.

I definately don't trust eBay. I've heard too many horror stories from there.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've only had one problem ever with eBay and it was a shipping problem (got there a day too late). Cash got refunded and I got free stuff from it. Just check the feedback and look for like 100% positive feedback or something (and lots of customers too... 100% feedback from three people is nothing).

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SweetEBPSi said:
^^^Don't really trust them. They haven't updated their website in over a year and things are not in the correct catagory.

I definately don't trust eBay. I've heard too many horror stories from there.
i havent had any problems with them. i got my tails, old projectors and now these headlights from them.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have some on my car. They look a lot different than in the pics. Heres them on my car...MYCAR

In real life, they have SOOO much color. I suggest them

manu

5+ Year Member
Here is an ebay link are they actually that blue?

Ebay Link

Are these headlights actually that blue? I was also looking for the black housing ones do I get less light out put with black housing headlights?? Oh and dont read too much into the ebay discrip it say JDM and EURO in the same line...lol :D

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
JDM and EURO are thrown around on eBay just in order to sell parts. Few parts called JDM or EURO on eBay actually are.

I still say steer clear from the ions.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
manu said:
Ebay Link

Are these headlights actually that blue? I was also looking for the black housing ones do I get less light out put with black housing headlights?? Oh and dont read too much into the ebay discrip it say JDM and EURO in the same line...lol :D
they are probably that blue because of the angle the picture was taken. if you go through the pics on my car you will see that some are really blue, almost smurf blue, and some are pale yellow, just all depends on the light and the angle of the pic.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
manu said:
Ebay Link

My friend has the exact same ones in his 97 4-door and at night you can tell it is him. They give off a strong yellow color with a small purple tint. He bought his off of ebay and everything. In the day time they really are that blue at a certain angle. They look AWESOME!! Go for it

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
34_civicracer_3 said:
how good do they look on a black civic? im starting to want some now!!
look at some old pics of Blackhope's ride. he had them on his EJ for a while.