Is a Integra dc/db8 exhaust interchangeable to a 96-00 Civic sedan 4 door?

EKsiR82

Hey guys , I just signed up on this forum because I really want to know if a Integra exhaust will fit a civic sedan I have a 1996 Honda civic SEDAN, and since no company makes exhausts for civic sedans now. I saw and heard some people they just use 94-01 Integra coupe/sedan exhaust would fit my car? so if anyone knows please tell me
This is what I have in mind if it fits
Fujitsubo Legalis R from the integra dc2s and db8s
TIA

Attachments

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
The muffler on most Civics and Integra's are interchangeable from 1992-2001. The exhaust that does not fit across the board however tends to be the hatchback mufflers as they are slightly shorter generally causing the muffler to sit too far underneath the car and not far enough back.

They still make them for sedans, you can fit a sedan exhaust on any other civic except the hatch back. The B pipe is different. You may need to pick up a high flow catalyst or a straight pipe to fill in the catalyst gap.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Anytime! I know that the exhaust for 4 doors will bolt directly in a Civic with B16A engine as the header goes completely under the engine oil pan. Unlike the D16 motors the header is directly attached to a catalyst which then bolts directly to the "A" pipe of the exhaust.

The B16A header makes up the distance from the head to the exhaust making it a bolt on affair when using 4dr exhaust piping. Note that with this combination a catalytic converter can not be used unless you cut the "A" pipe an weld in flanges or weld the cat directly in.

2nd_gen

TURD-BO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry for late post, but in case you are still looking for answers, i have used a 96-00 civic ex 2 door/4door aftermarket exhaust on my 2000 integra sedan.

so yes, a 2000 integra gsr sedan exhaust will work on a civic coupe/sedan as long as it is the d16y8