Is it me?

ReVtecSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it me, or does this forum move slow? I never see any new topics. Is there a popular forum here that everyone ususally just stays in?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Originally posted by "ReVtecSi"

Is it me, or does this forum move slow? I never see any new topics. Is there a popular forum here that everyone ususally just stays in?
It's not just you, there aren't many posts. The site started only a couple of months ago, so it's still not that popular. I can't do much about the lack of posting, thats up to YOU, the members :thumbs up:

SiJosh

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just registered...(Clubsi veteran :lol: ) I like what i see so far with this website, ill help make these boards a little more fun :twisted:

CiviKid

Post Whoralicious
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I knew which catagory I belong to I'd post there, but I dunno where Kentucky stands in any of these.....so Ill post here

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SiJosh"

Just registered...(Clubsi veteran :lol: ) I like what i see so far with this website, ill help make these boards a little more fun :twisted:
joshuaVTEC??? lol whats up

SiJosh

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha no no, i know him, im the other Josh from NE on clubsi

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
meh there just arent enough members here to make it move as fast as you want, especially in the northeast. ive found most boards members are florida and cali centric. this one seems to have a lot of canadians eh..

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn he is right the forum does not have that many members, they have people that create a user name and then thats it......How do people even hear about this site, i was at work just randomly putting in websites and i came across here. :wink:

ReVtecSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a ClubSi veteran too.......the NE forum over there got borrrrrrrrring to me though.