Is this main relay bad? (1995 Honda Civic Cx d15b8)

Michael C

I've done 3 tests on the main relay and I'm still not sure.
I only get 1 click NOT 2 when I turn the key to the on position.
Voltage test: when turned to the ON position I get NO voltage on #2 pin with black wire,
no voltage on #6 pin with blue and white wire, no voltage on #7 pin with yellow and green wire.
But there IS voltage on # 1 yellow and white, #3 yellow and black, #5 yellow and black, and #8 yellow and green.
Continuity test checks out as good: with battery positive on #6 and battery negative on #8 there is continuity between #5 & #7 pins,
with + on #5 and - on #2 there is continuity between #1 & #3 pins, and with + on #3 and - on #8 there is continuity between #5 & #7 pins.
However, the Hanes manual (which is for a '93 not a '95) shows the color coded wires on different pins than on THIS relay, and it shows the the #8 position as the empty NO pin position while on THIS relay it is the #4 position that is the empty NO pin position.
From your experience is this relay good or bad?

Michael C

OK, re-tested, and now only #6, blue and white voltage input wire, is not functioning as it should. Every other pin is ok.
#6 blue and white only has 9.75 volts input instead of the 10v-12v input needed according to the main relay testing tutorial on this site.
Hanes wiring schematic shows the #6 blue and white input wire coming from fuse #18.
Switched #18 fuse and it's still only 9.75v. Where does #18 fuse input voltage come from?
Hanes schematic doesn't show.