It vs CTR track width?

DavidR

5+ Year Member
Sorry for typo in heading. Can't decide on pulling the trigger on a set of jdm itr 36mm 5 lugs but during my research I've read red in a few post some one saying that the itr hubs protrude almost 5mm compared to the CTR 5 lug swap . Just wanted to see if any one out there with an ek rolling on 36mm itr 5 lug swap can confirm this? Has any one compared them side by side on a friend's car (CTR/itr)? Thanks.

Here are some links:

https://www.ek9.org/index.php?threads/5-lug-conversion-itr-and-ctr-the-same.12617/

There was another just can't find it.

Last edited:

DavidR

5+ Year Member
Seriously this forum sucks ass along with any forum for that matter i come here plenty of times trying to find help but as always i gotta figure the s**t out on my own f**k this site, and f**k your stupid ass input ahead of time cuz i know it's only a matter of time till some dumb ass f**king moderator who is some self proclaimed Honda tech, has some stupid s**t to say, rather than answer my question above, i just f**king had it with all you Honda guys really, not even a single input f**k forums man. I guess none of you f**ks have an ek with or know someone with with ITR 5 lug swap, WHICH I FIND HARD TO BELIEVE.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seriously this forum sucks ass along with any forum for that matter i come here plenty of times trying to find help but as always i gotta figure the s**t out on my own f**k this site, and f**k your stupid ass input ahead of time cuz i know it's only a matter of time till some dumb ass f**king moderator who is some self proclaimed Honda tech, has some stupid s**t to say, rather than answer my question above, i just f**king had it with all you Honda guys really, not even a single input f**k forums man. I guess none of you f**ks have an ek with or know someone with with ITR 5 lug swap, WHICH I FIND HARD TO BELIEVE.
Hey, dumb ass f**king moderator here.

Calm your tits Alex Jones. Forums in general are dying. ClubCivic is on that path.

You're asking about information to a mod that only a small subset of Honda owners would do, and with a car that's at least 17 years old. The forum gets a handful of tech questions every day, most of which are resolved by only a few members here.

https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-type-r-8/itr-vs-ctr-5-lug-2298707/#post33856120

Maybe this helps?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is the part that cracks me up.
i come here plenty of times trying to find help but as always i gotta figure the s**t out on my own.
What a whine ass, how do you think people figured things out to begin with.
God forbid you do something for yourself, learn and retain that knowledge.

Seriously this forum sucks ass along with any forum.
Then leave and figure it out for yourself.