Itr Lca

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay well i have to replace my rear lower control arms on my 98 lx. And i found some JDM ITR arms for cheap. My question is what differences are there between the two arms and is there any other modifications i am going to have to do to get these to work. Also are the lengths any different and should i have any other concerns after the swap. Thanks for all the help.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not sure if it'll even be able to bolt on, or without modifications.

Even if it did, you would have to get different types of shocks for the rear. So, not worth it. Just get some bling LCA, there's plenty of them that are being sold. BTW CTR rear LCA is the same as any USDM 96-00 Civic's.

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the info thats what i needed to know. Should i buy aftermarket lca's or save some dough and just get oem.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SiGSR said:
Not sure if it'll even be able to bolt on, or without modifications.

Even if it did, you would have to get different types of shocks for the rear. So, not worth it. Just get some bling LCA, there's plenty of them that are being sold. BTW CTR rear LCA is the same as any USDM 96-00 Civic's.
um... Civic and integra shocks are the same. You can swap integra breaks to a civic. imo I think it would work.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
um... Civic and integra shocks are the same. You can swap integra breaks to a civic. imo I think it would work.
Integra LCA's will only work on 5th gen civics. 6th gen LCA's are longer.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
ITR rear LCAs are different. ITR rear LCA have a socket like style, thus the need to use ITR specified shocks.

Do you really need to replace it? If not the stock ones are fine.

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nah well what happened is i went to put on my lower tie bar and the LCA is bent from a wreck that the previous owner had in it. Its so bent that now we cant get the lca to attach back to the car. So i have to replace it as soon as i can. Im out of a car until then.