ITR shifter lever in EM1???

orfus5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your gonna need the whole itr shifter, shift linkage, transmission, and probably engine too

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
orfus5 said:
your gonna need the whole itr shifter, shift linkage, transmission, and probably engine too
Please don't post if you don't know the correct answer. He has a b-series, so he doesn't need to upgrade anything. Not sure on fitment, try it and find out. I'm not sure what good will come out of it though. Seems like a waist of money to me.

needanew1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea man, honestly, i have the ITR engine in my car with the stock itr shifter... theres nothing special about it except that its dual bend... im actually going to be purchasing a short shifter to put on, aight hope this helps

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a Skunk2 and leave the stock honda stuff behind, there is nothing special as already stated about the ITR shifter

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
topic poster, are you talking about the shifter or the shift lever? There is a difference.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
orfus5 said:
lol I wish I had the money to decide 'well since i want the shifter, i might as well buy the engine too'

on a serious note the shifters from civic/integra, are not the same, b series (SI) or not. the bottom knuckle of the integra shifters is wider than that of civics, if you do buy an aftermarket short shifter, most all of them come stock civic size, with washers to put on the sides to take up the extra space on the integra application.

so to swap to an integra shifter, you need to have the entire linkage. IMO id go with b&m everyone seems to agree they are descent, and not super super short.