BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
10-6-08 edit & update

Got a new part today. :woot:

Don't know if I'll have time to install it this week but I hope I notice it :thumbup:.

7-27-08 edit & update

Got my door visors in. No pics of the driver since I got too lazy after spending an hour and a half on the passenger side alone. Love them though. OEM FTW! :thumbup:.

7-1-08 edit & update

Updated pics with the lip and sway bar on. Car handles SO much better with the sway bar on. Big difference, even with the shocks / springs on. I was taking full 90 degree turns at about 45 and the car was stickin with tiny tire squeal (my all seasons are almost bald. I have about 1/32 tread left :lol:).

6-30-08 Original Post

Put the lip on about a half hour ago so it's too dark for pics. I'll get another set tomorrow with the lip. But these should do for now ;).

My header is permanently purple / gold :(

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what my megan racing header looks like now. Mine has even started to rust a little bit.:cry:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man. My Megan head is a permanent bronze color. You'll get used to it.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks good man, your car has been stock forever LOL im glad your finally starting to put some $$ into it!

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice. I wish I had new shocks and struts....Stupid stock shocks and SK2 coilover sleeves...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's what my megan racing header looks like now. Mine has even started to rust a little bit.:cry:
Yeah I'm gonna hate winter... Northeast winters SUCK :(.

Looks good man. My Megan head is a permanent bronze color. You'll get used to it.

looks good man, your car has been stock forever LOL im glad your finally starting to put some $$ into it!
Yeah me too :lol:. Hopefully wheels or swap later this year. One or the other will definitely have to come.

Very nice. I wish I had new shocks and struts....Stupid stock shocks and SK2 coilover sleeves...
Haha. Thanks :thumbs up.

Yeah isn't she? ;). Thanks man :thumbs up.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
w00t, how do you like modifying your car? Alot more fun to drive now eh?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
w00t, how do you like modifying your car? Alot more fun to drive now eh?
Haha dude you have no idea. I just want to drive my car forever. I gotta get that sway bar in though. Then I'll be going nuts on backroads :lol:.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lookin good bro

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bout time man, looking good so far.

but man your grounds like they're corroded to hell! might want to get new wire grounds, 4 gauge. :thumbup:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's so excited that he felt like making a new thread for each part.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
He's so excited that he felt like making a new thread for each part.
:word:

At least hes not putting those "teaser" pics anymore..

And replica mugen lip? Werent you one of those guys that hates fake parts and would rather save up for the real deal?

Sorry, just seems hypocritical to me.