young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buddy club headgasket, thats a different choice from the normal
Yeah that buddy club head gasket was pretty neat.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah i didnt even see there was two pages!

are you done bragging about your money spending? Jesus, you have a nice car, but the fact that your such a douche about the AW3s0m3 JdMMMNeSs, and how much money you spent on it, it makes me have zero respect for you.

I saw the pictures, was like :drool:, then read and was like :facepalm:.

Blox coilovers? really? for spending so much on every aspect, youve cheaped out in the most important part of your "circuit racing" build. Especially since for like another 300 dollars you could have gotten what you needed. Just a waste of money, but i guess moneys no object here.

:end rant:
you should probably not speak, he bought buddy club. not blox

i didnt even know mugen made oil pans till this

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt even know mugen made oil pans till this
I thought you were kidding. Mugen oil pans are old school as hell....but then again, i forget how young a lot of you are.

DuckIt

Buddy club, blox, whatever, it all comes from the same taiwanese factory.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Depends on when the buddy club part was bought. They used to manufacture everything in Japan.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Buddyclub's are not jdm.... there made in Taiwan and assembled in Japan... just recently found this out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DuckIt

Buddy club is imported by AAI which is a taiwanese based company...Same s**t that just went over with skunk2...Pretty sure its the same importer actually.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's why I said what I said. All the Taiwan s**t is relatively recent, just like with apexi' now having several manufacturing and assembly places. Must likely the OP's part isn't 100% Japanese but it doesn't really matter. Any company that isn't taking in massive dollars will cut mass production costs through either a cheaper manufacturing process or cheaper materials regardless of what country its for

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Old junk2 really didn't like being found out though. Buddy Club products are still nice, I can't say the same for all of Skunk2's products. They have nice cams and manifolds and such but that's about it.

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
WWOOOOO Guys chill if some don't like my project then you don't have to say anything. Also putt the JDM s**t to rest the point is I bought parts from JDM companies ok lol. To everyone else thanks for looking. On a funny note, no Mugen didn't give me a sticker lol and yeah it's baffle that's why.

Here's another part just got in today

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
what' s up guys been awhile forgot about this thread. Been getting alot of track time and the motor is strong and healthy.....well at first until it jump timing a month ago it bent some valve nothing major. I dyno it twice so far rebuilding head next week.

Fist dyno like i said before i wasn't looking for big numbers it's a stock build and i was very happy it made that much power.

185 whp 131 tq

added some engine bay bling !!!!

Second Dyno when i found out the valves was bent

178 whp 124 tq

found pic of the BuddyClub ground kit, also I put my ITR header back on I had 5Zigen one well still have just not using it right now. I will find out next week if it will make more power.

Last edited by a moderator:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Strange. Some low numbers you ended up with. Stock itr's with just a header net similar numbers. Do you have the dyno sheet to post up? I expected a bit more considering the intake manifold, i/h/e, and increased compression from the head gasket

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
I'll post it tomorrow i have in the house some where. But to be honest I've had a ITR before and stock to the wheels they put out 168whp with a good tune 170's. that's what i thought it was going to make even my tuner sayed same thing and ask me what I did to the motor. You won't see a stock ITR in the 180's unless dyno reads high and I"m on 91 octane. After i fix the head and with my ITR header on I'm wishing for 190's. Raising the compression helped alot.

almost forgot for the guys that want the 1/4 mile time 14.1 on bald tires no traction ......that' s fast enough for me it's a auto-x car now and that was a full interior run i still have to lighten the car up.

I found my Dyno sheet

Last edited by a moderator:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, looks like a pretty smooth engine!