Japan Inspired EJ1 !!!!!!

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
Here's a quick summary of my ej1 Project I like to keep things JDM as possible it was fun and alot of money Thanks for looking

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where's the jdm stuff?

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
jdm ...Well

Motor: Fully rebuilt blueprinted ITR motor, With Cusco LSD Tranny, 5Zigen header

suspension :BuddyClub

wheels:5Zigen GN+

electronics:Apex afvc2

and still adding on stuff car almost done hope that help you just got to look alittle closer my friend lol jk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdm ...Well

Motor: Fully rebuilt blueprinted ITR motor, With Cusco LSD Tranny, 5Zigen header

suspension :BuddyClub

wheels:5Zigen GN+

electronics:Apex afvc2

and still adding on stuff car almost done hope that help you just got to look alittle closer my friend lol jk
can see the wheels, but the knockoff headlights, corners, and forglights and previous replica wheels didnt lead me in the right direction. What kind of numbers you laying down? do you have a dyno sheet you can post?

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
can see the wheels, but the knockoff headlights, corners, and forglights and previous replica wheels didnt lead me in the right direction. What kind of numbers you laying down? do you have a dyno sheet you can post?
Ok dude last chance lol... fog lights i could care less if there jdm they all work the same. I pick the Headlights for a aggressive look. Like i said not done with car it will be used for Honda Challenge. I put most of my time in JDM race parts not looks and try to have a balance with a more low key look. Dyno don't say anything let hit the autocross track the driver tells it all. But i'll post more picks for you

real JDM wheel " Made in Japan "

MY lovely ITR

By the way not trying to be rude but what you building "CHILD " ???? i would like to see

Last edited by a moderator:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep… Hatter's got me

Did the guy look like this? :P

By the way not trying to be rude but what you building "CHILD " ???? i would like to see
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=204688&highlight=child

I won't speak for someone else but I don't think he was trying to knock your car. I think your car is nice but there's not much that's JDM about it. You have a JDM motor by the looks of it but everything else is mostly just aftermarket parts. Just because the manufacturer is a Japanese company doesn't something JDM, most of that stuff was always available in the US.

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
lol

funny pic.... and thanks but I now what JDM means and i like I have a list of parts. Like i said before I jdm performance parts not "used sheet metal from japan" look i'm not trying to start nothing but buld it how you want. My car is american but the Parts are not, lets see you buy brand new everything ....s***'s not cheap, hell i think the only used part it my rear disc conversion. Thanks for your input though I don't mind because if you love racing like I do then you do it right or dont do it at all. O yeah and i will be adding on Spoon calipers soon. That's from Japan too weird .......

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I :like: the ITR. Looks like you're at least heading in a good direction.

And sorry, unless you are literally buying parts from Japan or they are originally manufactured in Japan then shipped here to be sold, you are not buying anything JDM.

Annnyyyywayssss... Definitely interested in seeing your progress with this.

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
I didn't start this you always have to have someone question what you doing or something. I don't care who he is...Look keep telling you guys I build my car how i want and as far as parts goes if you cant see a million stickers don't mean i dont have it or if i don't show all the picture, just take my word for it and if you like what you see cool if not don't say anything. I look at cars on here all the time i don't say s**t i just enjoy loooking at everyone car I'm not like that.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like what I see. No ones hating. I'm (as well as others) just trying to be politically correct.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Your ride is whack as f**k... Hahah nah I like the direction this is going. Keep the pics coming!