Japan Inspired EJ1 !!!!!!

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
Motor still at Machine shop the Head is repaired waiting on the block, for some reason they making it seem tricky to install block guard.

I can't wait to install my Brakes and Track wheels

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
looks like a nice build! Good luck getting those wheels to fit over those calipers. I have been there and done that.

DOHCtR-V

Can't wait to see your track wheels mounted.
I'm split between the silver & black, leaning towards black.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Perty!

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
Little delay I had to pick my stuff up and take it to another Machine Shop they messed me over. Just drop it off today got my fingers crossed. I didn't think this part would be a headache.

Throwing these in while i'm waiting .......I've never went this long without my car this sucks

Last edited by a moderator:

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
here's a update guys my head was so jacked up machine shop had to fix it so total cost on machine work was 1200 bucks everything was almost done then I had to buy new ACT clutch for balancing. Also my crank was beyond repair so I got a Golden Eagle crank brand new.I'm picking up everything thursday so i can put the motor back together This has been a freaking nightmare

Last edited by a moderator:

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
The motor is finally done from the Machine shop time to put the it back together next week ........ I just added a spice in the mix I ordered some M22xx Cams they have to be made I should get them in 2 weeks never used them before

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some one has a sense of humor lol thanks for being positive man

I just know how much ive spent on my build so i kinda get my rocks off when others get raped into spending big money lol. Sorry :what:

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
Fyi here's my Skunk2 vs M22xx cams look from the top of the picture there's a big difference on the first lobe the Skunk2 is smaller.

Also me and my tuner was talking about the modified plugs RM gave me we will compare the power from normal plugs, but we think it's pretty cool though.

oil squirter are plugged bearing clearance done now back to work

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So what are you going to do for a header now that you're increasing airflow