Japanese License Plate R18 power

AnimeKid

Hey guys Im probably posting this in the wrong section but does anyone know anything about R18-power? I ordered one of his license plates from his ebay page friday morning at 2 am as well as a bunch of other things from other companies. I have received my confirmation and tracking numbers from the other orders but still nothing from him.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You ordered yesterday and still havent recieved shipping confirmation :shock:

:popcorn:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's the weekend. Not uncommon not to hear anything on the weekends.

What I do know is that all of his ads were removed for selling commercially without permission.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hope u checked his feedback before u hit buy it now...

AnimeKid

Its 100% feedback. Im not calling the guy a scam. Im not gunna jump the gun like that. I just get a little worried buying things on ebay because I have been screwed over on there before.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you don't get your stuff, in like a month you can open a case and blah blah and you will have like a 99% chance of getting all your money back. I've been there, its not hard. If you have money to spend on a JDM license plate then your probably not too bad off and can wait a month. But don't worry about his response of tracking until like Friday. My dad runs an eBay store too. Theres stuff such as vacations, retreats, emergencies, hospital trips. All those are valid excuses so just be patient.

AnimeKid

If you don't get your stuff, in like a month you can open a case and blah blah and you will have like a 99% chance of getting all your money back. I've been there, its not hard. If you have money to spend on a JDM license plate then your probably not too bad off and can wait a month. But don't worry about his response of tracking until like Friday. My dad runs an eBay store too. Theres stuff such as vacations, retreats, emergencies, hospital trips. All those are valid excuses so just be patient.
Yeah youre right man. Im trying to be patient and understanding. Like I said Im not calling the guy a bad guy. He could have had something pop up all of a sudden or something and hasnt had a chance to do anything.