Jay Jay's Back from the Dead EK

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No fair, I still have to wait till I get home to install mine :(

K00PA

Registered VIP
Loving this hatch right now! Thats how they're suppose to look IMO...

...and oh damn that shifter is calling my name, very tempted to order right now!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
No fair, I still have to wait till I get home to install mine :(
:P I bet you can't wait. It's definitely an easy install. I just did it with the linkage still hooked up to the tranny and my 3" exhaust in the way.

How do you like it? They are pretty crazy looking.
It seems pretty nice. I was scared it would feel flimsy but its so solid and well built. I like that you can bring the shifter closer to your body and make it sit taller. I only adjusted it to have slightly shorter shifts than the OEM GSR shifter I had in there before.

Love those K-tuned shifters! TEH SH*T!!
:cool:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Loving this hatch right now! Thats how they're suppose to look IMO...

...and oh damn that shifter is calling my name, very tempted to order right now!
Thanks. Yeah, they are definitely nice. Mine was hard to shift when I first installed it but its because i tightened the bolt that goes through the bearings a bit much. I loosened it up a bit and it moves great now.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Thanks. Yeah, they are definitely nice. Mine was hard to shift when I first installed it but its because i tightened the bolt that goes through the bearings a bit much. I loosened it up a bit and it moves great now.
Ok cool, I might have to put that SummerSavings code to work cause man it looks delicious ;)

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:P I bet you can't wait. It's definitely an easy install. I just did it with the linkage still hooked up to the tranny and my 3" exhaust in the way.
Thats good to hear. I was deciding wether to do it before or after my 3" exhaust install.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought my OEM ITR shifter before the K-Tuned one came out. Might have to pick one up in the future. :thumbs up

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Any pics of the wheels? I've been really thinking about getting those after I get my coils on. Those or enkei 92s

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Any pics of the wheels? I've been really thinking about getting those after I get my coils on. Those or enkei 92s
I don't, but I should be taking some this weekend and I"ll post them up after that.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks absolutely great. Good work!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

K00PA

Registered VIP
Damn you Justin!! You keep getting me for all my money with that damn advertising banner at the top ROTFL!!

Be ready to send my shifter to me tomorrow, cause I just got my confirmation email :thumbs up

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
nice :thumbs up

i read your spec and you make 293??

is with out at turbo?
300whp with a turbo

Looks absolutely great. Good work!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Thanks!

Damn you Justin!! You keep getting me for all my money with that damn advertising banner at the top ROTFL!!

Be ready to send my shifter to me tomorrow, cause I just got my confirmation email :thumbs up
Haha thanks, I appreciate it!

Its looking good Justin, not a bad DIY paint job
Thanks!