JaydemDorifto's 1992 Civic Dx

JaydemDorifto

It's Shocking.
5+ Year Member
Well I'm new here and I just traded my 89 Cr-X for this 92 Eh
It's got lots of plans and I'm going to constantly update this with progress so stick around :]

I have those waiting to go on it with anodized red Rays lug nuts.

It came completely stock other than a Xplode headunit which I'll be ripping out, infinity kappas all around which will stay, a junky amp which will go, and 2 12" cerwin vega subs that will go as well for a single 10
Other than that I've added my ITR Shift Boot from my Integra, and my skunk 2 shift knob will go on as soon as it can, the threads on the oem shifter are messed up so i have to replace it, and I painted the valve cover red, because I was bored :]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya, pretty sure i love that color.
rims=teh ugly
lugs=teh sex.
get them pictures figured out...
chris

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like th rims almost had a set for my hatch when i had it. the ssr for the win. or are those the rotas?

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love those rims. you just need to take the lift kit off your car and redo the valve cover and siggy too biggy.

JaydemDorifto

It's Shocking.
5+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
i love those rims. you just need to take the lift kit off your car and redo the valve cover and siggy too biggy.
it'll be lowered soon enough, and nahh im not gonna redo the valve cover, i did a quick 2 min job on it cause i was bored i wasnt expecting great things from it. im just gonna eventually swap my gsr motor in so why bother really trying with the sohc :P

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont think i can see those rims on that car with good flow... maybe tho

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys and your "flow" lol its blackhope isnt it who started you on that. those are some of the pimpest jdm rims out there. ssr makes badass rims. have you ever seen those on a car before they are nice. and light too. only in 15's

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those rims, a drop, do somethin' with the paint and you're set my friend.

nice nice.

JaydemDorifto

It's Shocking.
5+ Year Member
saddly i wish they were real SSR's
they're rota's, oh well though
and yeah I'm going to put my brakes on it from my Gs-R and redo my whole suspension set up all at the same time
i'm pretty lazy and don't want to rip it all apart for a second time till i put the gsr motor in :]

JaydemDorifto

It's Shocking.
5+ Year Member
so i dont know why it came with silver steelies in the rear and black up front and its boring today so im just spraying the rears black whee. pics later, why? i dont know :]

JaydemDorifto

It's Shocking.
5+ Year Member

now they're not mismatched...in color :]

oh yeah and the rays lugs :D

and..just cause my other baby
how i miss her, oh well shes being rebuilt :]

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice ...

my cx was the same color factory.
it has body work done but as soon as i get some money it getting the same paint again =)