***JDM cluster dimmer***

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was wondering if the dimmer for the JDM eg6 cluster work when being installed in a USDM ex model civic? because mines doesnt work.. does it matter if my car was auto before? thanks for looking!

any help??

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vvvvvvvvvvvbumpvvvvvvvvvvvvv

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amazing that no one answers this.....there was a thread on this just the other day. the eg6 cluster (either JDM or UDM) has no spot for the dimmer plug, so nope no dimmer, auto doesnt matter. the dimmer in mine still controls the climate control just not the cluster, its plenty bright though

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What about the EJ/EK civics? Mine comes stock with the dimmer, but I always see the JDM vent pocket that replaces the cruise control and the dimmer switches. I also know that in europe, the dimmer is replaced with the rear foglight switch.

Any help?

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not my year of civic so I personally dont know, in 5th gens there are 2 spaces for foglights etc, and usually the dimmer control is always in the middle, for what he was asking about was on the clusters theres just no plug hole to connect the dimmer to the cluster, i guess if you took your dimmer out, you would either have no light at all, or have it stuck at full brightness, but i duno so bump for that Q