JDM d15b VTEC / d16z6 manifold / eg wings west lips / misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mucter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MugenShox said:
nice parts!!! GL on the sale
thanks man, I know I haven't really posted on this site before... but I'm on s2ki, 8thcivic and clubrsx a lot...

To anyone who may be interested in these parts, if its of any reassurance as to my being legit, here is my ebay profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=mucter&iid=

100% positive feedback...

I am flexible on the prices (except for the lips), I just want to get this stuff out of my garage.

Hit me up and we'll work something out.

MugenShox

Banned
mucter said:
thanks man, I know I haven't really posted on this site before... but I'm on s2ki, 8thcivic and clubrsx a lot...

To anyone who may be interested in these parts, if its of any reassurance as to my being legit, here is my ebay profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=mucter&iid=

100% positive feedback...

I am flexible on the prices (except for the lips), I just want to get this stuff out of my garage.

Hit me up and we'll work something out.
w3rd! its all good, bro

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
miles on the head? Are those prices shipped?

proshadetree

5+ Year Member
how much for head shipped to cookeville tn 38501 also what happened to bottom end.will the head need work might be interested in intake also

mucter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, the head was pulled from an imported car or engine at Auto Adventure, they are a Honda and Acura used parts dealer here in Portland, so I'd assume its low miles, but other than that I have no idea.

And no sorry these prices are for meeting/pickup... shipping is extra but negotiable. As far as shipping the head is concerned, I'm not sure how cost effective that will be or if I could really package it safely to do shipping, but if you are seriously interested, I can check into it.

mucter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
selling the head local, sorry mang, if it falls through, I'll check out shipping for ya.

mucter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pm'd, rear lip is gone, local sale for head fell through...

mucter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe, but i'm not sure, the y7 intake mani is a freak of nature...

dryeager said:
Do you know if the intake manifold will fit on a D16Y7 head?

mucter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man, pm'd ya back, sorry it took so long. both of the lips are sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.