JDM DC2 SEATS

DGK

Guys Im new to the forum and need a little info since I didnt see it in the DYI/FAQ thread.
I picked up a 1999 civic si coupe and bought jdm dc2 red type r front seats. What rails do I need to make them fit or modification can I do? Thanks

A]]Th!ngSound

Aspiring to Boost
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So do I just buy integra gsr rails and install?
No, you swap your current EK/EM1 rails on your old seats over to the Recaro (DC2) seats. If you use DC2 rails, 1 bolt will be slightly off. You could technically just run 3 of the 4 bolts, but that's your choice to make. People say they run 3 just fine but I'm personally into not doing that kind of stuff with safety in mind.

DGK

No, you swap your current EK/EM1 rails on your old seats over to the Recaro (DC2) seats. If you use DC2 rails, 1 bolt will be slightly off. You could technically just run 3 of the 4 bolts, but that's your choice to make. People say they run 3 just fine but I'm personally into not doing that kind of stuff with safety in mind.
Thanks for clarifying dude and I appreciate the response

couldint have explained it better...........

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can pull the Civic rail over enough to get the last bolt moved over threaded in.
I've done this with Integra seats and Del Sol seats into a 6th gen.

i would never run three bolt's on my car seat's either your idea is perfectly logical..................