JDM New SI Seats?

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
were can you get the new si seats, the jdm or usa ones. If anyone knows someone with a new si, and they want to sell there seats ill take them.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can get the seats at a honda dealer, but theyre damn expensive. You can get either the uddm or jdm ones from the dealer. Check Ebay too.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, my friend got a new si, i was waiting to see if he wanted to sell me the seats, if anyone knows someone that wants to get rid of the us seats ill take them.

alltech01civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want those seats too....but i doubt anyone would give'em up!!!

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah around 300 if your talkin about the new si ones. :D They are black with the red stiching.

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my dealer wants 1200 bucks for them.. i laughed in there faces

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah oh course they are sold because i want them oh well, thanks anyways

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey nightkids...you know that meet on sat? well why dont you guys roll over to the carlsbad race track at 12...me and a grip of friends are gunna go race there. and after racing we could cruise and all mob somehwere to eat or somethin...that could be the meet's events

ektuner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
try this link

www.haprecycling.com
last i checked they were about 800 bucks maybe a litlle more now

1.6_all_motor

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can get u those seats...but for a PRICE tho.......they run up to 9 right how on the market.....selling it right now for 750 plus shipping....also got some black and red s2000 seats also....same price...

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "1.6_all_motor"

i can get u those seats...but for a PRICE tho.......they run up to 9 right how on the market.....selling it right now for 750 plus shipping....also got some black and red s2000 seats also....same price...
yeah i was hoping like 500, oh well. i need to find a f**ked up si and get the seats out of that.

lilvi3tboix1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw a pair for 600 from some site..dunnoo if it sold yet...do you guys think the back seat fit in a eg?

goblliin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2002 seats fit a 2000 si

Do the new si seats fit a 200 civic si perfectly or do u ne to modify them or what?