jdm power windows

eob

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well im sick of my crank windows on my 95 dx and i was browsing ebay. theres this guy selling the 92-95 jdm sir power window stuff. which is a direct swap out. the auction also says that it has jdm spec wires. i planned on using my helms manual to install these power windows, but are the wires gonna match my helms? thanks.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The main controls for the windows are gonna be on the passenger side. The wiring should be the same.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
try to find a power windows kit from like a EX dude, something that's not jdm. yur not gonna like having to lean over to the passenger door to roll up/down both yur windows just as much as u dont like having to lean over to ROLL roll them up/down. :thumbs up:

eob

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not woried about the master switch being on the passenger side, ill put it on the drivers side anyway, im gonna have to mod my doors to get them to fit anyway. as long as the wires are the same as the usdm ones then i will have no problem.

meepers

I'm ALWAYS right BIAtch!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there not the same.. and it takes alot of wiring.. BUT your in luck.. I have USDM power windows in my car and if you get the JDM windows I will trade you!! and I will also include the harness I made that goes to both doors and plugs into the main fuse panel. Its almost a plug and play setup. the only thing you MAY need to change would be the speaker wiring.